Portrait & Commercial photographer
My fascination with capturing imagery began at the age of 20 as a third-generation photographer. Following in the footsteps of my grandfather and father, I turned to photography as a means of creativity, which soon after instinctively led to a lifelong passion.
I have always been inspired by the old masters of art and this reflects in the aesthetic of my entire body of work. I approach all still and moving images with a storytelling technique, showing emotions, character and a story behind the subject of every photo. I believe that the power behind an image comes from the delicate play between light, space and emotion, bringing a unique perspective to every shot.
Over the years I have covered a wide range of projects – from personal to commercial – in Cyprus, Europe and the Middle East. My work has been featured in a number of photography blogs and awarded in respected competitions. One of my biggest achievements was being voted by Luerzer’s Archive in 2011 as one of the 200 best Ad Photographers, and most recently winning the Grand Prize of the Spotlight Awards with my portrait “Priest”
Beautiful people and spaces are always nice but learning about their journey and bringing their visions to life is what really interests me.
Features and awards
* Gold Award of Exelence Supercircuit Trierenberg 2009
* Finalist in Sport Category Campaign Photo Awards 2010
* Luerzer’s Archive 200 Best Commercial Photographers 2011
*PX3 People’s Choice Awards 2013
1st place in Advertising Category,Self Promotion, 2nd on Book Series,Fine Art and 3rd on Fine Art,People
* International Color Awards 2014 Honorary Color Master
* Third place winner at the 2015 MIFA photography awards on personal portfolio category
* Portrait category and Grand Prize winner at the Production Paradise Spotlights Awards 2018
Hasselblad H4D-40 medium format
Canon 5d mark3